Pc This Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBADIVINERIK

Contributor
Reaction score
Fayetteville North Carolina...Home sweat home.
It looks like I will get a four day weekend this week and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what my options for a nice easy wreck dive? I need to rent tanks and would prefer to get Nitrox so I need contact info for a shop as well. Anyone going to be going out this weekend? Thanks! hope to see someone down there.

-Erik

My guess would be to check with Hydrospace and see if they have boats running. Maybe PC Dive Center.

some of the dive ops had damage after Ivan and for several weeks right afterwards there were reports of poor visibility, so not sure of any one of them's current status being open. Down Under dive shop in Gulf Shores is still closed due to storm damage and 5 feet of water in their shop.

Divers Den in Panama City
www.diversdenonline.com
850-234-8717
Is always a good choice

Scuba Shack in Pensacola
www.scubashackpensacola.com
850-433-4319
Has an outstanding boat

Both shops are up and running and both cater to individuals.

There is a cold front passing and the marine forecast
calls for 62 deg F surface temperatures and
4 to 5 feet near coast with 5 to 7 feet off shore this weekend

Have fun!

Yeah, I dont think offshore is a good choice for this weekend. Some of us are going to the various springs or shore diving in that area, though. Check out the other threads.

Looks like a jeddy dive in PC this weekend, check out this thread http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=82969 . I'm sure the PC dive ops are fine, Destin's ops are up and running along with most of the shops in P'Cola and even some in Gulf Shores(AL). Visibility may be iffy, things were still silted up alot in mid-Dec when we went offshore from Destin.

There are tons of wrecks off of PC though.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom