Simbrooks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Heads up, Simon. If you tried to send any pm's regarding our upcoming trip in the last couple of days, I've been alerted that my inbox is refusing mail. I have pm'd you but don't know if you received. Let me know, I'm trying to get this inbox thing straightened out, it should be fixed very soon. Thanks,
Foo

he's off somewhere snoring in the dark....... :D my manatee friendly voices tell me soo.... :laughing:

I got the second short one, but not the first one with all the info, will be in touch. I was catching some zzz's at 1.40 this morning, like most normal people :wink:

Ack, hopefully he's not! We're hoping to meet/dive with him next week, if he's too normal he's not going to like us, lol.

Foo

Foo. wait for H2Andy - he will show you that there is no way for Simon to be too normal
:D
Mania

Well, H2Andy should show up! We want to spend time diving on Jan. 20. We're trying to drum up a dive with Simbrooks. Mania, you have met these Conchdivers? Cool. We're looking forward to being in Florida next week, and will also be returning June 4-11 to Key West with our family (we will have 4, possibly 5 divers and our grandson.)

We're also considering trying a road trip to the panhandle/northern area sometime. I would like to dive Destin jetties and the springs in that area (I've talked to several people who say Vortex is great.) Trying to figure out ways to get to blue water as frequently as possible, since we can't fly to Cozumel every month. The photos I've seen of the springs are amazing. I honestly grew up thinking that all lakes are brown and stain your swimsuit, LOL!! At least that was my limited experience here in NE Texas.

Got to also get to the Ft. Lauderdale area some day. And Panama City, isn't it close to Destin? I just want to dive everywhere, I guess. Except for a few of the swamps that are too much for me. My daughter did her advanced night dive in a lake that has maybe 2-3 ft. vis during the day. Not me! My first night dive was last week in Cozumel, with awesome vis.

Foo<-----Texan to the bone

Simon, you getting my pm's?

Foo:
Simon, you getting my pm's?
Yes, sorry, just been running around this weekend and during the week to reply. As for diving, i will see what i can do. My car isnt all that large to fit 3 sets of gear in it, so thats kind of tough. If you guys want to drive up and do Blue Spring go ahead, its easy to find, big signs from exit 114 off I-4, follow into Orange City and go with it. Plenty of reports on where to go from there, add 2# to your usual freshwater weight, call me if you need advice - PM about that soon. I am not sure i will jump off a day of work though for it, sorry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom