Thursday 1/13/05 Weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm actually up a couple. However, I've gotten back in the gym 4 times in the last week and it feels GREAT! My general progression is get in the gym and after a week or two I start eating more appropriately, making better food choices as I go. I'm not too concerned at this point. I'll weigh in again next week. I'm currently working out on Monday, Wednesdays and Thursdays with about 45-60 minutes of weights followed by 15 minutes on the stairmaster and another 10-15 on the recumbent bicycle. I'm finally taking the advice of another fitness member of planning my day and living my plan. I expect it to work well. See you all next week, Greg

Well it looks like I lost about 2.5lbs this week.. not bad.

+ 1.5
OK my fault. I know what I did wrong. I ate out 4 times in one week!

GRRRRRRR! GROWL!!! GRUMMBLE!!!! Up 2 lbs,I know what I did wrong,Followed a VERY stupid diet,So yesterday I Got back out old Weight Watchers plan, Started that, and exercised 3 times this week.So we will see how I do Next week!! Good luck all. Turtle gal

I gained 2# yuk. I am am such an emotional eater. I have my gym bag with me today, now if I can just get there afterwork. My goal is to lose 10# in the next 8 weeks.

Congrats to all who lost this week!

Starting weight: 88 kg / 194 lbs
Target weight: 75 kg / 165 lbs

I'm neither up nor down. But this week I don't have any excuse other than I still haven't managed to exercise. I know that I would lose if I only would get to the gym. Sheesh, sometimes I'm such a whiner, I don't know why I expect different results from the same actions, lol. I know it makes me feel better and have more energy, I will at least try to go walk when it's nice in the afternoon.

Foo

Been a great week exercise and weight wise. Swam, biked or ran every day this week, sometimes both :)

Looked back since 4/8, 41 weeks, lost 36 pounds.

Down 3+ pounds, about 238.5, but I've always rounded so we'll call it 3
week, weight, loss/gain, total loss since April 8, 04
1. 242
2. 239, 3, 35

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom