What Happens in Cozumel Stays in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
[c][red]Let's go Diving!!![/red][/c]
I'm planning a trip to Cozumel Mexico this summer after June 12th. My wife (baitedstorm), Eric (OrlandoEric) and I are committed to going. It will be a 7 night stay with 5 days of 2 tank dives. There will be shore diving, and possibly some afternoon dives and night dives. This trip will be for diving only. Some members might want to bring their non-diving family with them and that is fine, but please understand that I'm setting up hotel stay based upon the best rates and diving. It would be awesome to have a lot of SBers on this trip.

I'm checking on a variety of plans. It is ranging from $1000.00 to about $1300.00 per peson based upon double occ. including air from Florida. If you are intersted in this trip please give me a PM and I will let you know how the payment plan will work. Either checks or Paypal??? If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I am always open to ideas. If anyone has been to Cozumel, let me know. Any additional information will help me make a better decision.

No, no NO!!!!! I'm trying to be fiscally responsible..... :11: But, keep us posted.

Marvel:
No, no NO!!!!! I'm trying to be fiscally responsible..... :11: But, keep us posted.

You only live once, pick up that phone and make the reservation...........

ShakaZulu:
You only live once, pick up that phone and make the reservation...........
Cozumel will always be there! I am trying to do that fiscal thing this year, although i might start it off with a trip to the Keys :wink: Must keep hands off wallet!

Simbrooks, Marvel = wet blanket.

Okay now that we know who is NOT going.. who is up for a trip with days of diving and nights of SIN!?!

Drinking Nitrox all day and Tequila through the night...

The warm mexican sun..the unlimited viso of cozumel...

warm senorita's / cold margarita's....

Ahhh.... I can almost taste the sweet salt of both.....

I wanna go! But I can't:frown: :banghead:
Ya'll have fun!

firemedic296:
you should check on pricing for end of feb. $571 per person for 7 day based on double occ. if there is any reservations left.

Sounds sweet..... It stinks they (Murphdiver & Orlando Eric) have to wait until June for us to go, but they'll both have more comp time to take and it gives me a chance to save $$ for all that tequila.... woo hoo!!! :wink:

You should come tooo

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom