tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JustJoe

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey All,

I asked this question in the Tanks subforum but received no responses. So I thought I would ask here.

What would be a fair asking price for a PST lp120? I have two that I am thinking about selling. I have a few other things that I want and can rent tanks all day. The only benefit that I am gaining from these tanks right now is the massive volume. But I have been limited to what my buddies have on their backs.

The other thing that is prompting me to consider selling them is that fills cost $9 when I can rent a full tank for $10 (steel 95's most of the time).

So, what do you think a fair price for these would be and then I may post in the FS section.

Thanks,
Joe

Q's - how old, most recent hydro, original price (if known), nitrox clean, still in VIP? Depending on the answer it could be free to $250 or so possibly.

I sold my 112 LP with and H valve on them with current Hydro and Vis on ebay for $200 each. If you run a search on ebay you can find out how much people are willing to pay.
I bought HP 120 not to long ago with current hydros for $175. I would guess you should get around $200 each for them If tanks are current. I think your problem might be the size of the tanks. They are big.
Fred

Nitrox clean, hydro and vis done May '04, not sure of the manufacture date but I know that they have had at least two hydro stamps, so I'll guess 5 years.

They are big tanks. I have no problems handling them at 6'3" but I know that smaller folks would have a time of it.

Thanks for the responses.

Joe

I think you should just let me have them seeing what a very sweet and wonderful man you are :blinking:

Let me think about this one. Ahhhh, no. But I am willing to trade.

Joe

Hey All,

Thanks but someone has spoken for the tanks.

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom