Freediving goals for 2005?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1 To hit 70 foot consistantly and long enough to hunt.

2 Dive alot more than last year

To get back into the sport, moved back to the beach this year and am geting the urge to resume old passions.
Bill

Just to have fun. To dive more. To find a dive buddy who wants to dive as much as me.
Later,
Stitch

Only a few goals...first, learn to frickin' equalize my left ear, somehow! :wink: Second, if I manage the first goal, dive lots, and maybe if I'm ambitious enter a competition.

Extended my hunting depth another 20ft. I currently only hunt to a maximum of 100ft.

To get down to 80' consistently. I've passed 60' now and I think my PB is near 70'. Also, to break 3:00 minutes in static and 50m in dynamic. I have a looooooong way to go considering I've really slacked off my training since August.

Freefloat - I wanna see you freediving the Jodrey by the end of the summer :D Now that's a goal! :)

My goal is to get at least two people hooked on freediving this summer. It's always nice to have a "deep buddy pool" :)

Personal goal is to dive deeper and hold my breath longer.... simple right??? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom