Tankers Scuba Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zackdon

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hello all. Hey it is scallop season. uummm. We are located in Oromocto. We are looking forward to another great year. Stop into the club and check out out new building. Not alot of room but it will do.

See ya below the bubbles.

Hi Zackdon:

My name is Hugh Crammond, I met you at Customs House, I was with Connie Bishop and Dave Cormier. I would like to get a membership to the Tankers Scuba Club. Could you mail a membership form to me, my address is :

Hugh Crammond
813 State Road
Mapleton, ME 04757

My fax number is (207) 834-5743.

Thanks,
HUGH

I dive with Connie and Dave too.. Send me a membership too :p heehee.. Hi Hugh.. water Temp at Deer on friday was 30F, My buddy chris and I had to break trail to be able to do the drift..

I don't have my own vehical so I wouldn't be able to pick up the membership, but I would more then likely be able to drop it by.. Where is the new building located????

Hi There, I saw your a New Brunswick diver and wondered if you might know of anyone in the province interested in purchasing Scuba gear. I got into Scuba diving a few years back, but promptly after investing in all the gear accepted a Job in Europe. The gears been in (proper, clean, dry in the house) storage at my Mom's place ever since and I've finally got around to trying to find a buyer. In case you might know of anyone looking for a deal on what is essentially brand new gear (only been used for my PADI open water) the info is as follows:
-Black Dacor snorcle
-Dacor mask with case
-US Divers mesh bag (just the right size to fit all of the gear minus tank in)
-Black Dacor BCD
-Regs (spair air, gauges and compass)
-US Divers black gloves
-L size black boots
-US Divers Compro fins
-Blue weight belt with weights
-Drying mat
-Blue tank (complete with blue mesh and black shoe)

Cheers for you time,

Best,

Aaron

p.s. easyest way to get in contact is email szaboaaaron@gmail.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom