For Sale: Sealife DC310 Adv. Digital Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev7

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
For Sale: Sealife DC310 3.3mp ACVANCED Digital CAMERA

Features: SD card compatible (I already have a 256mb card in it!!!) , 1.6 inch LCD color monitor, 2X and 4X digital zoom, 8mb on-board memory, Fully Rubber armored housing, Movie JPEG capable.

Accessories included: Underwater housing tested to 200 ft, SeaLife digital camera with Land, Sea and External Flash modes, Detailed instruction manual on cd, MGI PhotoSuite IV and MGI PhotoVista software and camera driver, USB cable & Video Cable, Soft case for inner camera, Wrist lanyards for both housing and inner camera, Care Kit, Flash deflector, As mentioned before I already have a 256mb SD card in it allowing hundreds more high res. Picts!!!. This also comes with a battery charger and 4 sealife rechargeable batteries with a value of around $45. 00 Also has all original packaging and paper work. I will also include the printed out version of the operating instructions.

NOTE: I got this in March of 2004 and have used it on land but have NOT had the chance to use it in the water so this camera is in VERY GOOD condition! Sale for 390.00 .. and I will cover shipping with a tracking # so you can track the delivery.

Let me know if you drop the price to something more reasonable for "used".

You can pick up this camera "new" and under new warranty for $359
(http://www.divesports.com/mall/sealife_SL148.asp)

The batteries and charger are $37 fromt he same site. A 256mb SD is about $35 found on google...

I have been thinking about buying this camera to replace my film version of the same one, but $410 isn't a deal when I can buy the same thing new for that.

mike_s:
You can pick up this camera "new" and under new warranty for $359
The batteries and charger are $37 fromt he same site. A 256mb SD is about $35 found on google...

Well mike like I said its never been in the water, if I can transfer the warranty I will gladly do so.... that would be 360 + tax and or shipping, The Batt. & charger will be 37 +tax and or shipping. This has a Lexar SD card which I did the same search and it was 41. + shipping was the cheapest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom