FS: Canon S1 IS, underwater housing and extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexoki

Registered
Reaction score
Trying to house my new Canon 10d dslr so I am selling my Canon S1 IS, underwater housing and accessories. The package includes:
1. Brand new Canon S1 IS (less than 30 shots taken as this is a new replacement cam from Canon as my original developed a mode dial problem)
2. Canon WP-DC20 underwater housing in perfect shape
3. Tray and flexible strobe arm
4. Macro lens with custom fitting rubber adapter (just slips over lens port for snug fit)
5. 2x52mm adapter tubes for land use of circular polarising filter and neutral density filter (both lenses included)
6. Battery charger and 8x NIMH rechargable batteries
7. All original boxes and accessories (manuals, cd, straps etc)
8. 2x carry cases. 1 for cam and 1 for uw housing.

Price including EMS Global shipping (3-5 day delivery) $650 NEW PRICE OF $550
All is in perfect condition. The camera takes great pics, the image stabiliser is very useful especially underwater and the quality of the videos is excellent.
I have bought and sold here a couple of times with good feedback.
I can provide pics of the gear for those genuinely interested, just send me a PM.

rcolonia:
How much are you asking for all the accessories, except the camera?

I would rather sell as a complete package but PM me an offer for the accessories and I will consider it.

Hello....

I would like to know what kind of tray and arm assembly you have for it and where you purchased it from.....???

Got any pictures of it??

Im looking for a try and arm myself for my canon PS S1.....

thanks

NightRaven77

I have some questions please:

1. Is the strobe a slave strobe?
2. What brand is the strobe?
3. What do you use to diffuse the internal strobe of the camera if this is a slave strobe?

To answer your questions. The flexible strobe arm is from Fisheye purchased locally here in Japan and regarding the strobe - there is no strobe included at this price.

Offers anyone?

alexoki:
To answer your questions. The flexible strobe arm is from Fisheye purchased locally here in Japan and regarding the strobe - there is no strobe included at this price.

Offers anyone?

How would you normally propose the payment?

If possible please send me a few photos you took. Isn't the Pro S1's shutter lag very bad?

aaronkok:
How would you normally propose the payment?

If possible please send me a few photos you took. Isn't the Pro S1's shutter lag very bad?

Please send me a PM with your email address and I will gladly forward you some pics. I have not experienced any problems with shutter lag on the S1, in fact I believe it is quick and responsive compared to other cams.
Ideally payment would be via money order but we can look at alternatives if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom