Tuesday Jan 18 Weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoyden

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
No one else had started one yet so here goes - I am down 2 pounds. I am just starting to feel better from my cold and got in two workouts in the last few days.

Jackie

Hi, I'm Rob and it's been two weeks since my last weigh-in.

I'm steady at 224. Since my wife and I re-dedicated ourselves to "dieting" with the new year, we're both down around 6 pounds. I'd like to average about a pound per week through May toward my goal of 205.

-Rob

203.5# today, which is down 1# from last week.

yesterday i was at 201.5, but today it looks like it fluctuated up.

I am down 2lbs. Still can't seem to motivate myself to work out. Does diving count as a workout?
Reesa

Still at 231#, think that is up 4# from last week - and i had been to the gym, out biking and diving a bunch since last tuesday, hopefully some of it is muscle and not fat!! Lets hope for better soon.

Wow! A bunch of losers! Congrats all!

I'm hoping for a loss on Thursday..I've been good too. :)

and forth between 227 and 225 this last week, I think I'm at a plateu. I think I'm on the right track with the eating part, I've been consuming about 10 carbs a day for the last two months. I eat plenty just no carbs, I think I need to pick up the pace abit and exercise a little bit now. Roger

I have been extremely lazy... No, let me rephrase that. I am doing a study to see how dieting alone aids the weight loss program :wink: Since my last check in, a couple of weeks ago, I have neither gained for lost - steady at 171lbs. As I start my three week vacation in Argentina/Chile, I have no idea what I expect for my weight gain/loss when I check in again. But I will be white water rafting and hiking a lot (and drinking lots of beer and red wine)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom