Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Beaver wearing scuba gear

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Other - please specify

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Decisions, decisions. Time to help choose a mascot to use when every we get together and have a fun time. I've included suggestions made to me about what we could use... what do you think?

This is a multi-part poll.
  1. vote on the main image (thanks to those who made some suggestions). If you voted other - what would you like to see.
  2. let me know what kind of back ground you would like to see: province, Trillium, maple leaf
  3. Name the mascot (Thanks NetDoc --- I should have thought of this too)
    [/list=1]

Help out the gang....

Originally posted by NetDoc
Moose song if you so desire... :tease:

only if you sing it in person.... I'd love to see the moose that answers your call :lol:

Beaver Divers? I don't know about that...

Originally posted by sharpenu
Beaver Divers? I don't know about that...

NOT one of my choices. But it was offered, and I'm not going to unilaterally say no.

Besides one interpretation, the beaver is also more associated with Canada as a whole, and not just the province of Ontario.

Just think how many tanks a moose could carry in that built in rack :wink:

A moose bit my sister once....

Actually, if a non-canuck can voice an opinion...I kinda like using an image of the moose....

And since we already have Natasha, all you need now is short slavic voiced spy, a flying squirrel, a talking dog, and a time machine. Oh, and a blonde mounty riding his horse backwards!

As a non-Canukian.....I vote for the Mighty Moose

A moose always means Canada to me. Yea, yea...I know we have 'em up north but that may as well be Canada when you're in Texas!

Back
Top Bottom