OZTeK4 to be held 12-13 March 2005, Sydney, Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaroo

Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.diveoztek.com.au

Probably the best dive show in the southern hemisphere - this year is bigger than ever. Guest speakers now include Leigh Bishop, Greg Doyle, Richard Evans, Martyn Farr, Kevin Gurr, Mark Harris, Lamar Hires, Jarrod Jablonski, Dr Simon Mitchell, Wes Skiles, Carl Spencer, Dr Mark Spencer, Dr Walter Starck, Neil Vincent, and Andrew Wight.

Currently there's 65 manufacturers and businesses listed as exhibitors at the show (including yours truly).

Still plenty of time to buy some cheap tickets and pop on down to Oz to attend! Plenty of opportunities to get wet in Sydney while you're here, or head north for the Great Barrier Reef or Fish Rock Cave, or south to Byron Bay or Melbourne, or west to Adelaide or Perth, etc etc.

Exhibition-only tickets are $16.50 AUD, silver passes for 1 day conference attendance are $120, full weekend passes are $240.

Scubaroo:
Plenty of opportunities to get wet in Sydney while you're here, or head north for the Great Barrier Reef or Fish Rock Cave, or south to Byron Bay or Melbourne,

Hey Ben !

Last time I looked on the map, Byron Bay was NORTH of Sydney ... :wink:

But I agree Byron Bay is a MUST stop for any diver - the leopard sharks are going off at the moment.

See you underwater ...

Tim

D'oh! Hows that for a typo. I grew up in NSW too :rolleyes:

I only put i in because I knew if I left it out you'd jump in to remind everyone how good the diving is there anyway :D

Back
Top Bottom