Thursday Jan 20 Weigh-In

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Starting weight: 88 kg / 194 lbs (January 13, 2005)
Current weight: 86,5 kg / 191 lbs
Target weight: 75 kg / 165 lbs

Down by a half pound. Since my last post. Plus I had to drill a couple of new holes in my belt.

Toby

Down 0.6 pounds from last Thursday. Not sure how because I've put on a couple pounds since the weekend... It seems that every time I get below 330 pounds I get hurt. This time, I managed to get some deep muscle tears in my right side/back/abdomen area. Oh well, feeling better today, so I'll try to go for a walk tonight - Doc says nothing strenuous for a couple more days.

-Frank

- 4 Lbs this week, followed an old weight watchers plan that I had tucked away,And have rode my exercise bike 5 days this past week. Drinking lots of water and no eating after 8:00 pm (night time snacking is a bad habit for me). Good luck everyone,Turtle Gal

Wow! Turtle girl I'm impressed.

I'm -2.5 which is really good for me.
I had to skip three dinners, and I got a short bike ride in, to accomplish this..but hey whatever works. :winky:

Just kidding.

Planning on sticking to WW too this upcoming week.

216.2 which is actually down .6 from last week. Thats pretty good actually because I didn't start eating well until Monday or Tuesday. I was around 218 or so one morning and figured I better get back on track. I've hit the gym hard 3 days per week and its paying off. I went back to a gym I'd gone to for years. Same people there still, fit right back in and its super motivating. See you all next week, Greg

OK, don't normally do fractions, but I am REALLY not 238, and REALLY not 239, but smack dab in the middle. Last week I was close to 239.5, so maybe it's a pound. I am actually surprised since it's been a monster gym week, I swam 11K yards in the last 5 days, ran about 6 miles and took 2 spinning classes.......

Anyway.....

week, weight, loss/gain, total loss since April 8, 04
1. 242
2. 239, 3, 35
3. 238.5, .5, 35.5

Well, it's been a strange battle for me. I started me exercise and diet program in the middle of December, 2004. I joined a gym and hit it hard. Reducing my calorie intake to 1200 to 1500 a day. I worked and sweated and watched what I ate and the results? Nothing. 0 lost.

But I didn't give up, even though I keep thinking my scale was broke and stuck on 220. My first goal is to get below 200. Then down to around 175. But I wasn't getting there.

Until I got on the scale earlier this week.

Surprisingly, it said 215. Hmm, that's wierd. Tried it again, 215. I lost 5 pounds!! Of course, it took me over a month to do it. This morning, I'm down another couple to around 211!

I knew I was making changes. I was swimming like 4 days a week. At first, a 25yd length was all I could do at a time. Now, I'm up to about 800yds, 400 continuosly. I started to realize my clothes were fitting looser and such, but I wasn't loosing the weight.

Is this normal? Did you notice this too?

Anyway, that's my Cilff Notes version. Just wondering if other people see the same things.

Cheers!

DD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom