When is Primetime in the Phillipines ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

415Gem

Reaction score
Looking to go to the Phillipines in a month or two. Any suggestions or tips for amazing diving, accomodations or other fun stuff. Thanks

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

hi gem! depending on what you're interested in (will this be a pure diving trip?) and how long you'll be staying (a week, couple of weeks?) there are plenty of options. if you manage to catch tubatahha season (you just might!!), this is a highly sought dive in my country. it's a liveaboard though, with all wall dives with tricky currents. but whale sharks have been regularly spotted in the area. as well as your turtles, sharks, pelagics... (the usual stuff you'd expect from a UN World Heritage Site :)). and if you're looking at doing shore/resort based diving, you can't go wrong with the visayas. do a dive safari around the reefs of bohol (balicasag is.), cebu (malapascua, etc), dumaguete (apo island). you will not be able to dive all of the sites, i promise you. you can pick one spot and dive it intensively, and come back another time to do the island next door :)
hope this helps, feel free to PM me. i will send you the website and the contact information in a PM as well. goodluck! enjoy the adventure! :)

Back
Top Bottom