Your next dive ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

golum

Reaction score
My buddy and I haven’t been diving for nearly two weeks, but that’s all about to change. We have a shore dive and shallow boat dive planned ( 20 metres ), and then it’s on to our favourite site 'The Cathedral'. ( not on the same day of course ).
It´s a small cave at 30 metres, the entrance would swallow a bus, but it´s only 15 metres deep before exiting through a hole in the roof. It´s a dive we have done several times before, and it always manages a to come up with a few surprises.
Moray and Conger eels live together in the same holes surrounded by cleaner shrimp, there´s one huge resident Scorpion fish, several species of star fish and Nudibranch.
One species of fish we haven´t found the name for yet, sit on the cave floor as though on tripods.
Once you have made your exit, the exhaled air has found it´s way through the volcanic rock and you swim through a forest of bubbles. All in all, it’s a great dive.

So back to the question. What have you planned as your next dive ?
It could be anything, a training dive, a new site or an old favourite.

All the best.

Pete.

Chrisch, if thats your usual dive site, then I´m very jealous. Our local wreck is a 4 metre wooden rowing boat...

Pete.

Lucky you,

not counting the equipment test dive this saturday, I'm off to to one of our local lakes for 2 DIR-F training dives.

Laurens

golum:
So back to the question. What have you planned as your next dive ?
It could be anything, a training dive, a new site or an old favourite.

I'm going to the Oosterschelde this weekend. Probably one deep dive and one shallower one. It's too cold right now to make two long shallow dives in a day.

R..

El Orans:
Lucky you,

not counting the equipment test dive this saturday, I'm off to to one of our local lakes for 2 DIR-F training dives.

Laurens
Laurens, Good luck with the fundy course. Hope you let us know how you got on ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom