Thursday Jan 27 Weigh-In

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Starting weight: 88 kg / 194 lbs (January 13, 2005)
Current weight: 85,5 kg / 189 lbs
Target weight: 75 kg / 165 lbs

My method actually seems to be working... :wink:

Down 1.2 pounds this week. Slow and steady it goes... Luckily, no injuries this week :)

-Frank

Down exactly 2 more lbs. I've been swimming again, and even got back on my bike. Still a bit shaky on my bike since the fall, but, I'm pushing myself.

Hey Natasha, I'm glad to see that you are back on your bike! It does take time to recover from a bad bike crash (believe me, I know). Just take it one pedal crank at a time and you'll be back in fine shape.

-Frank

scuba-punk:
Hey Natasha, I'm glad to see that you are back on your bike! It does take time to recover from a bad bike crash (believe me, I know). Just take it one pedal crank at a time and you'll be back in fine shape.

-Frank

Thanks Frank. I'm still pretty scared. It rained all day today so, no bike. The same is predicted for the whole weekend. This means it's like starting new every time!

G** D******.... Up two + pounds to 241, and really frustrated. It's not the two pounds... It's the fact I've been working out like a fiend for a few months and have lost very little weight. My food, while not perfect, is good. I can't eat any less and still train the way I am. I guess the food just isn't good enough. Yes, muscle weighs more.... but I have a lot of fat.... so it's not muscle weight. And I would think the cardio would have upped the furnace by now. Very disheartening.

Frick

ChrisM:
G** D******.... Up two + pounds to 241, and really frustrated. It's not the two pounds... It's the fact I've been working out like a fiend for a few months and have lost very little weight. My food, while not perfect, is good. I can't eat any less and still train the way I am. I guess the food just isn't good enough. Yes, muscle weighs more.... but I have a lot of fat.... so it's not muscle weight. And I would think the cardio would have upped the furnace by now. Very disheartening.

Frick

Dont get discouraged.....this is common....you are replacing fat with muscle from working out. Soon you will start burning fat and it will come off quick. Keep up the good work.

Brian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom