WTS: New, unused ikelite DS-125

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

siaoon

Reaction score
NEW Ikelite DS125 Underwater Strobe
This sale is for a brand new Ikelite DS125 strobe. With original packing, instruction manual and warranty card. No Charger included, as i won this baby as it is.

Think its a bit too big for my setup right now. So looking for a better home for it..

Starting bid: USD $550.

Will close this thread in a week time. I reserves the rights not to sell the item shld my reserve price is not met.

(Note: Buyer will bear the shipping cost. I'm located in Singapore.)
Payment by Paypal only.

cheers
siaoon
* for any enquires, u can drop me a mail at limhp@-REMOVE-hotpop.com
juz remove the extra word there.. ;p

siaoon:
NEW Ikelite DS125 Underwater Strobe
This sale is for a brand new Ikelite DS125 strobe. With original packing, instruction manual and warranty card. No Charger included, as i won this baby as it is.

Think its a bit too big for my setup right now. So looking for a better home for it..

Starting bid: USD $550.

Will close this thread in a week time. I reserves the rights not to sell the item shld my reserve price is not met.

(Note: Buyer will bear the shipping cost. I'm located in Singapore.)
Payment by Paypal only.

cheers
siaoon
* for any enquires, u can drop me a mail at limhp@-REMOVE-hotpop.com
juz remove the extra word there.. ;p

Hey man, this is NOT Ebay. If you want to sell it, set a fair price. I'm interested, but I will not jump through hoops to get it. I can do that on Ebay anytime I want to.

Not to be rude and step on your toes Siaoon, but Ryan at Reef Photo & Video has these brand new which includes the battery , but not the charger for $595. This set-up would also include the diffuser as well. Plus Ryan will offer customer support for this product as well.

I have to agree with Allison if you are looking for an auction you should probably move this over to E-Bay.

Mitten Diver

hi Allison and Mitten Diver, thanks for replying. As for your concern,
sorry if u think that this is not the way to sell this item. I'm juz looking for ppl to give me a fair offer... as i dun know wat price shld i sell it off.. i let u ppl to decide the comfort zone u r willing to pay for this.. thats all...

Anyway, this is a brand new set. And yes, it comes with its original battery, and diffuser. (thght this is how ikelite packaged this product?). As for warranty, ikelite will honour that anywhere in the world rite?

I won the bid for this baby on ebay. But i think its kinda too big for my usage.

So thinking of finding a better owner for it. Well, i rather keep it if no one can offer me a fair price..

Note: i juz collected this item on 28/1/2005. Warranty unfilled.

sorry once again.. if i caused any misunderstanding or trouble here.

Cheers
siaoon

hi mod, shld u think this thread have violated any rules in scubaboard forum,
do pm me. I 'll remove this thread ASAP.

Thank you.

Cheers
siaoon.

THREAD CLOSED!!

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom