DIR-F Class in Kona, HI - March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SunFishSarah

Reaction score
Joe Talavera has to agreed to come to Kona, Hawaii. Time to thaw out from a very cold harsh winter, underwater of course. (hey, the pipes don't freeze in Hawaii or while diving!)

All joking aside...

If anyone mainland or Hawaii would like to attend the class, please contact me ASAP as planning is underway.

Tenative schedule is the 2nd week of March. :dazzler1:

4 spots remaining.

I am more than happy to make accomidation and flight suggestions to anyone traveling to Kona for the first time.

Cheers!

Sarah
aka the very frozen, iced over, soon to be DIR sunfish girl! :profile:

SunFishSarah:
Joe Talavera has to agreed to come to Kona, Hawaii. Time to thaw out from a very cold harsh winter, underwater of course. (hey, the pipes don't freeze in Hawaii or while diving!)

All joking aside...

If anyone mainland or Hawaii would like to attend the class, please contact me ASAP as planning is underway.

Tenative schedule is the 2nd week of March. :dazzler1:

4 spots remaining.

I am more than happy to make accomidation and flight suggestions to anyone traveling to Kona for the first time.

Cheers!

Sarah
aka the very frozen, iced over, soon to be DIR sunfish girl! :profile:

......bet you had to twist his arm really hard to get him to agree to come to Hawaii.

I took DIR-F last month from Joe and Delia, they're top-notch instructors and you'll have a great time and learn a lot from them.

Mel

Yeap, it was tough.. Ocean view accomidations, warm water, pretty fishies, dolphins, whales, turtles.... Hmmm probably not worth it, but he's a nice guy and is humoring me. :11:

If it hadn't been for this horrid weather in Reno, I'd have been in your class. Sadly I was here bemoaning my frozen existence. I thought about sending an SOS to breakwater. A block of ice with a picture of me in my gear burried in the snow. But!!! I'd lost all my sense of humor when it didn't get above the 30's that day. (Yes, I know many people live in colder climates, omg what respect I have for them now!!)

S

melfox26:
......bet you had to twist his arm really hard to get him to agree to come to Hawaii. :10:

I took DIR-F last month from Joe and Delia, they're top-notch instructors and you'll have a great time and learn a lot from them.

Mel

Looks like you can count me in for the Kona class - No Maui class . . . this time . . . :wink:

I have been looking forward to DIR-F for . . . well since before I took my BOW! :)

See you in March

Aloha, Tim

PM sent, Sarah.

PM sent to Tim, e-mail to Sarah. I need infor ASAP if I want to be able to book this trip and get the time off. :14:

Derek:

I'm having issues with my computer. I sent you an e-mail. I'll forward Tim my contact #s as well.

Regards,

Sarah

Derek S:
PM sent to Tim, e-mail to Sarah. I need infor ASAP if I want to be able to book this trip and get the time off. :14:

Just got your e-mail Sarah. I have to run or I'll be late for work, but I'll attempt to respond from work. If not, I will when I get home tonight (11pm EDT).

Thanks!

SunFishSarah:
Derek:

I'm having issues with my computer. I sent you an e-mail. I'll forward Tim my contact #s as well.

Regards,

Sarah

So I guess it is confirmed that the dates are March 14, 15, 16? And anyone know the times?

Tim

Tim/Derek/??:

I'm having lunch with Joe on Monday in Sac. Will have more details then I'm sure.

Yes, those are the dates. If anyone else would like to fly over and join up please let me know ASAP. We have a couple of spots left.

Mike and I will be staying for 3 days of boat diving with DiveTek. The boat is reserved for me at the moment, but if anyone else is joining us I'll need a head count.

Cheers!

Sarah

kidspot:
So I guess it is confirmed that the dates are March 14, 15, 16? And anyone know the times?

Tim

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom