• No

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • No opinion

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Pass the beer

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

neophytediver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
So, anyone watch this craziness? I really like the original, but this new incarnation is utter garbage. Here is the short list of reasons:

1. Challengers don't get to pick their opponent.
2. Flay and Batali (and I like Batali) are no where near the caliber necessary to bear the honor "Iron Chef."
3. Mandantory 5 dishes.
4. The supposed nephew of the chairman. (hint- he isn't, he's chinese by decent)

Thoughts?

I liked the first ones, but I'm not watching this set.
Where's my beer now thank you. :beer:

I like seeing Bobby Flay get beat down. Maybe his ego will go away after a few loses, heh.

Matt

:classic:

Is it my math or is something wrong with this poll at the moment; the results are 40/40/0/40. Which equals 120%. :wtf:

I am from Chicago so we vote early and often.
I was happy to see Ming beat Flay last night.

ehh… it's trash. FoodTV is utter trash, well, maybe not that Elton guy on Good Eats, or Nigella Lawson. But I can't stand the seemingly fake southern twang on that Paula Lady (and believe me, I go GIDDY over a southern accent. It's my perrogative as a foreigner.) and the 30 minute meals are really bad. If you find me any good kitchen show on this I'll put it in my signature " (Name) know's best… "

Now the russian cooking channel… THAT'S what I call good with knives! :D

Corigan:
I like seeing Bobby Flay get beat down. Maybe his ego will go away after a few loses, heh. Matt

I can't stand Bobby Flay - that's why I haven't watched this show yet. He's got waaaay too many shows on Food TV - him and Emeril. Emeril's ok, but his continuous BAM!!!! gets on my last nerve.

I like it a lot more than the original oriental show. I drew the line the week the interpreter sounded like she was having sex every time she said anything. Ohh, Ohh OHHHHH, look Iron chef Hamoto is chopping the head off of a silver headed black tailed shark.What a unique idea.Ohh, Ohh. GIVE ME A BREAK.

I like Good Eats and Unwrapped. Also like watching 30 minute meals but not for the meals. Rachael is looking pretty tastey.

Back
Top Bottom