Canadians Invade Utila...........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SKYDIVER

Registered
Reaction score
What happens when a group of Instructors are sitting around after
a New Year's day ice dive...........We decide to invade Utila :crafty:
After hearing about a great seat sale on West Jet we decided to join our course director on a trip to dive with Steve and Jasmine at the Deep Blue Utila Resort.
What we found when we got there was an enthusiasic reception and incredible hospitality. Steve provided us a great variety of dive sites with an incredible knowledge of the reefs and Jasmine cooked up a storm accomidating some difficult diet restrictions. Imagine a home away from home and that's the experience we had. I told one of the other instructors that staying at Deep Blue was like staying with relatives. He promptly replied that I must have friendly relatives because Steve and Jas are more friendly than his relatives.
Course director Dave Noble has joined Deep Blue Divers, after sampling the Utilian way of life. Dave's experience and abilities are a great addition and anyone travelling to Utila would be doing themselves a favour by diving and taking their courses with this amazing group.
Check out www.deepbluedivers.com, I've already booked another trip for June, I,m already home sick for the place.
B. Jewer

Awwww man,

someone on utila learned to cook???

the place will never be the same.

Not quite free dinner with dive courses but still good value!!!!

Andy

I was one of the fortunate Canadians to assist on the invasion of Utila. What more can I say that Skydiver hasn't already. Wow, wow and wow. I've now found my paradise! I have been fortunate enough to have travelled to some pretty awesome places in all my years of diving but can honestly say that Utila is now at the top of my list. Deep Blue Divers are incredible and you would be hard pressed to find a better dive operation or resort. If training is what you are looking for...check them out as they have it all including the best Course Director around! I too look forward to my return to paradise...which I hope will be within the next few months.

What a way to spend New Year's eve/day - listening to all my friends booking flights to join me in Utila - (and cheaper flights than mine to boot :crying2: ).

Well we all had an awesome time with Deep Blue and with the support from many of my friends, I've decided to stay in paradise.

Thanks to all who have supported me and to my new friends in Utila.

What a lovely place.

Apparently they're still out of beer on Utila.

:11ztongue :eyebrow: :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom