CCV in May - Advice?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glpatz

New
Reaction score
I am planning to stay at CCV in the first week of May. What are the benefits to having air conditioning as opposed to staying in an open-air Cabana? What about the temp, humidity and bugs in the Cabana, especially at night? Also are the double beds roomy enoudh for 2 adults, I personally prefer a King . I would like to spend some time reading on the beach. Are the bugs a problem there?

Bottom line...is air conditioning a must?

I'll be going to CocoView in May also, and it's my understanding that all rooms now have A/c available. You can use it if you need or go with out.

New owners put a/c in all rooms. I will be in a Cabana in April will let you know.

domino22:
New owners put a/c in all rooms. I will be in a Cabana in April will let you know.
Thanks Dominoo, I also will be in a Cabana. According to the website the Cabanas were the only rooms that did not have AC, which made little since to me.

glpatz:
I am planning to stay at CCV in the first week of May. What are the benefits to having air conditioning as opposed to staying in an open-air Cabana? What about the temp, humidity and bugs in the Cabana, especially at night? Also are the double beds roomy enoudh for 2 adults, I personally prefer a King . I would like to spend some time reading on the beach. Are the bugs a problem there?

Bottom line...is air conditioning a must?

I like the Cabanas quite well without the AC, but now one has a choice. Was always breezy- if not- there were lots of fans. As was mentioned earlier, now all rooms have AC.

No bugs in the rooms, never were.

There are at least two rooms with king sized beds, maybe more.

Are bugs a problem in Roatan? Yes, you might say that. Read http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/ccv/vpost?id=76 or join in at the CoCoView message board located there as well.

Only other suggestion that I have for someone spending a week at CoCoView? Make it two weeks. You'll wish you had!

Back
Top Bottom