Diving weather?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

earlj

Reaction score
Just a short line to tell all of you in the warmer climes that it has been snowing here (south central Ontario) since early this morning. Once again, everything is white. They say it won't last. However they also said that the storm of March 27th was the last one for this year.

Oh well, wait and watch.

Originally posted by earlj
Just a short line to tell all of you in the warmer climes that it has been snowing here (south central Ontario) since early this morning. Once again, everything is white. They say it won't last. However they also said that the storm of March 27th was the last one for this year.

Oh well, wait and watch.

You keep it there, us folks north you DO NOT WANT IT!!!!

last week we had 82 83 85 and 75 degrees in Windsor Tues to Fri today started ad 34 degrees and got to 45, go figure:confused:

I was suppose to start diving earlier this week but due to the rash snowfall we had here I don't start work till monday
but looking forward to a new season of plenty of diving.

Originally posted by Eric
;-0 30cm's of snow today!!! Will it ever end.

Eric in Calgary

Like I said to Earl --- please keep it. You have my sympathies -- but I still won't take that white stuff!

Last thursday I had a close call with heat exhaustion, enough to make me sick and give me a wake up but not enough to end up in the hospital.

I was putting in fabriform concrete half in and half out of the water. Water temp was 80-90+ degrees F, air was 95+ deg, full sun with no shade. Wearing a lycra skin and 3 mill farmer john, (bottom only) I overheated. Even getting in the water was not effective for cooling down.

If you want warm (too hot) come to Florida, but watch yourself in the sun.

52 degrees at 24 ft last night below the dam with good water movement ....Marmora..................1st dive this year loved it........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom