Light & Motion Housing & Sony Cam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeffr

Registered
Reaction score
Light & Motion Stingray II housing used once in freshwater for checkout. Includes Sony TRV-320 Digital 8 Camcorder. Both items are in excellent condition. No lights.

jeffr:
Light & Motion Stingray II housing used once in freshwater for checkout. Includes Sony TRV-320 Digital 8 Camcorder. Both items are in excellent condition. No lights.
hi jeffr, tell me about your l & m setup.how old are both pieces?reason you are selling?can i see a clip shot uw? will you drop the price any lower? thanks, bn

rnorman:
hi jeffr, tell me about your l & m setup.how old are both pieces?reason you are selling?can i see a clip shot uw? will you drop the price any lower? thanks, bn

hi rnorman,

The l & m setup is about 3-4 years old. The digital camera will take video and still pictures underwater. The unit has been used only a few times in fresh water for check-out..is in mint condition.

I am selling it because i have purchased a new camcorder and will not fit in this housing. I will consider selling housing seperate from camcorder and the price is 1100.00.. otherwise the package is 1400.00 as advertised for both.
jeffr

Back
Top Bottom