Group Trip On Turks And Caicos Explorer Ii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divergirl45

Reaction score
BEST WAY TO DIVE THE TURKS AND CAICOS IS BY A LIVEABOARD. THE EASIEST DIVING YOU WILL DO. DIVE FOR A WEEK IN WEST CAICOS, FRENCH CAY, AND PROVOS NORTHWEST POINT. WE WILL LEAVE JULY 16TH AND HAVE JUST A FEW SPOTS LEFT. PRICES START AT $1595 FOR THE WEEK WITH FREE NITROX, ALL YOUR DIVING, GREAT FOOD AND SNACKS, ALL YOUR DRINKS, AND A BUNCH OF FUN PEOPLE! YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE FOR YOURSELF AND SEE WHAT A BEAUTIFUL LIVEABOARD WE ARE GOING ON WWW.EXPLORERVENTURES.COM
IF YOU ARE IN THE DFW AREA WE ARE HAVING A VIDEO PRESENTATION ON FEB 23, 2005 AT 7PM AS ESPARAZA'S MEXICAN RESTAURANT AT 121 AND HARWOOD IN THE TOM THUMB SHOPPING CENTER. EMAIL ME AT DIANEDARCY@HOTMAIL.COM IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND SO WE CAN SAVE YOU A PLACE! IF YOU CANT MAKE IT AND WANT TO JOIN OUR GROUP EMAIL ME WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND I CAN GIVE YOU A CALL. BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE!!!

Back
Top Bottom