Full Face Mask w/Communications

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bsvihrajr

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a full face mask?

I'm looking to do some diving where at certain times where I may be diving solo and would like to keep in touch with the surface.

bsvihrajr,

Check out this link as it may answer some of your questions. I hope that you are properly trained for Solo diving, if you intend on doing that. Best of luck in your search.

http://www.oceantechnologysystems.com/library.shtml

Dive Smart:Dive Safe
Enjoy the ride
:14:

There are a few brands that I have experience with. The AGA with a buddy phone does real well for our local SAR teams. Lately they have been toying around with the new Posieden FFM (name escapes me at the moment.)

I have toyed around with Scubapro's FFM with G250s and R390's and thought that was pretty darn spiffy (I can't believe I just said spiffy...) I liked how the backup reg and primary can be attatched at the same time and how the reg system is independant from the mask itself.

Not something I have a whole lot of experience w/ just my observations. I am sure some of the SAR divers on here can offer a whole lot more insight than I can.

Back
Top Bottom