Abalone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug:
They have been off the menu here in Washington State for over ten years thanks to the Sheriff of Nottingham.

Same here in BC, when I started diving around Victoria in the late 80"s they were all over the dive site like the Breakwater. Now it like a miracle if you see one.

Remember the days when grabbing an ab was as easy as drinking a beer (although we preferred a good cheap chemical wine like Spinada back in those days). Didn't realize their take was forbidden as far north as some of you folks are. Did see a small outboard full of them while I was filming at Guadalupe Island two months ago. Even got to hold one.

Dr. Bill

yep it was definately intentional. Its the best way to look for obstructions in the water. Jr and I use this entry all the time. Here are a few more pics.

Uncle Pug:
Is the backwards one to watch for low flying planes that might be ditching near by?
......No just float planes..Lol..When R U comming to Alaska??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom