Hey Ontarians - It's mascot decision time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Maybe it was because we didn't come up with so many variables, but for Ontario we only have two contenders:

The Moose and the Beaver.

Like my compatriot from that other forum, I would like to gather the votes from folks in Ontario one last time via PM.

When casting your vote, I'd also like to know what you'd like to name our little critter.

Thanks for your help.

I did up a rough sketch what I thought our design could be -- but the laughter was too much, just goes to show you I should stick to cooking or sewing, 'cause my artist skills.... well I'm not going to win any prizes :lol:

The count so far:

Moose 3

Beaver 3

Dang -- I might someone from Florida to count the votes. hehehehe

Originally posted by Butch103
Did I vote ??

Yes you did --- and thanks. Still waiting from the other folks in Ontario though.... I just know there are more than 6 of us.

Count now sits at:

Moose 5

Beaver 3

I want to official lead the chant for the Moose divers of Ontario. Sound good? Anyone with me? Go Moose go. you can tell me to shut up.

Can ya hear me chanting from Texas?

GO MOOSE GO MOOSE GO MOOSE!

The count now sits at:

Moose 7

Beaver 3

Beaver

Name "Keystorm" the Beaver

(Named after a wreck AND a bar!)

"Keystorm" the Beaver...has a nice ring to it .......but so far the Moose is in the lead............."Murphy" the Moose.............how about TO (The centre of the universe.......NOT).......

How about "MacDonald" the Moose after Sir John A.........eh?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom