Oceanic Pro Plus 2 or Suunto Cobra

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaoly

Reaction score
I am a newer diver and new to the scuba board (great source of info). I am currently doing research on dive computers and have come down to either the Oceanic Pro Plus 2 or the Suunto Cobra. Looking for anybody that has experience with either of these. I have looked at past posts but have not found much info on the Pro Plus 2.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Oceanic Pro Plus 2 had one for many years...Have 100s of dives on it never a proplem/if there is I send it in and they send me a new one...

scubaoly:
I am a newer diver and new to the scuba board (great source of info). I am currently doing research on dive computers and have come down to either the Oceanic Pro Plus 2 or the Suunto Cobra. Looking for anybody that has experience with either of these. I have looked at past posts but have not found much info on the Pro Plus 2.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, I bought the sunnto cobra 8 months ago, its easy to use and air integrated (can calculate airtime in minutes depending on how you breath), Would dive with it anyday over the oceanic pro plus.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom