Found a great mask for small faces!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mama Mynet

Contributor
Reaction score
Akona Lucia! I've tried them all on and practiced with them on and this was an awesome fit. no leaks. no fogging. low volume as well.

FINALLY. Now I've gotta see if they have it with prescription options for the future (eyes aren't bad yet but ya never know)

Oh yeah, and on a personal note, don't have to worry about the hair fitting in a hood cause I chopped it all off this weekend! wooohooooooo

That's good to know. I haven't tried yours, but I find the TUSA Visio is really good for small faces as well. :wink:

I use the tusa mini Keli, I couldn't see the beginning of this thread so hope I am not repeating anyone's comments here.

I keep trying to get a different mask, however have yet to find one that doesn't flood on me:( so… I guess I should just stick with what works for now.

divebunnie:
I use the tusa mini Keli, I couldn't see the beginning of this thread so hope I am not repeating anyone's comments here.

I keep trying to get a different mask, however have yet to find one that doesn't flood on me:( so… I guess I should just stick with what works for now.
Absolutely. Also I found that what works for other people just didn't fit quite right on me. I just picked up the minima as well for a backup. I'm going to test that one out this coming week. Has anyone ever found that their hairline interferred with the seal? so far with the Lucia no problems at all. we'll see with the minima. :)

In Japan (and possibly more of Asia) most mask manufacturers sell their masks made for smaller faces - i.e. Asian faces. This applies to all of the big names as well - they are all slightly different model sizes. It made it impossible for me to buy one here - but it would provide a big range of choice for smaller faced people.

Kim:
In Japan (and possibly more of Asia) most mask manufacturers sell their masks made for smaller faces - i.e. Asian faces. This applies to all of the big names as well - they are all slightly different model sizes. It made it impossible for me to buy one here - but it would provide a big range of choice for smaller faced people.
That's true! Didn't think of that! Hmmm, what about wetsuits?

They have those in small sizes too! Haven't you seen the average size of Japanes ladies! :D

I believe that there are a few - but the only ones I've seen were all in Japanese and therefore quite hard to follow.
Maybe you should post something in the Zen Divers forum. I live in Kyushu which is really not the center of the world here :11: - but there are quite a few people up in Tokyo who might be able to help.

Kim:
I believe that there are a few - but the only ones I've seen were all in Japanese and therefore quite hard to follow.
Maybe you should post something in the Zen Divers forum. I live in Kyushu which is really not the center of the world here :11: - but there are quite a few people up in Tokyo who might be able to help.
THANKS A TON!!! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom