Spirit of Freedom - Coral Sea-Nov.2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divepix

Reaction score
We have 7 spots left on a special 7 night Coral Sea itinerary Oct.31-Nov.7. This is a private charter for our group from the US. You can just join us on the boat or do the entire tour with the group.
The entire tour leaves LAX Oct.29, overnights Cairns Oct.30, aboard Spirit of Freedom Oct.31. At the end of the charter, we will spend 4 nights based in Cairns with 2 days touring. We then go to Sydney for 2 nights, departing for LA on Nov.13, arriving LA the same day.
Great fun group of travelers and a great itinerary at the prime time of the year for the Coral Sea.
Call 615-771-0002 for more info or go to:
http://www.mtss.net/DivingTripDetails.asp?TCID=83

A little out of my price range. I spent less than that on a 70-day backpacking/diving trip that covered most of the Pacific including an option of a liveaboard in the Coral Sea (I did the GBR instead, even though I knew the Coral Sea would be a better trip).

Hope you fill the spots as there is some great diving out there,

Dr. Bill

drbill:
A little out of my price range. I spent less than that on a 70-day backpacking/diving trip that covered most of the Pacific including an option of a liveaboard in the Coral Sea (I did the GBR instead, even though I knew the Coral Sea would be a better trip).

Hope you fill the spots as there is some great diving out there,

Dr. Bill

Interesting. You covered most of the Pacific with airfare for $5,200?? Assuming you spent at least $1,000 to fly from US to OZ, you traveled, slept,ate, and dived for 70 days for $4,200 - an average of $60 per day or $400 per week. I find that hard to believe unless you:
- slept on the street
- ate water and crackers
- did no boat dives
- and walked or swam from island to island rather than flying.
You are in the wrong business. You need to use your travel pricing skills to put every other dive travel seller out of business.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom