Diving the North of Portugal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chattanuga

Reaction score
First of all sorry for opening yet another Portugal thread, but as this question does not really fit into this thread, i didn't want to hijack it. if any mod or admin thinks different, pls pm me and i will post the question in the existing post again.

Now for the question:

I'm looking forward to go 6-10 months abroad to Aveiro/Portugal:)D YESS!!! :D)

I wanted to know if there are any good dive spots in this area, cause the northernmost spot i found in this forum was Peniche, which is a good 120 km south of Aveiro.

Thanks for your help!

Well, no answer is an answer they say...

i take this as a "there is no good dive spot in the north of portugal", so thanks for the info :)

Chattanuga:
Well, no answer is an answer they say...

i take this as a "there is no good dive spot in the north of portugal", so thanks for the info :)

Sorry Chattanuga ... I only saw your post only today!

I never dived in north of Portugal ... I only dive around Lisbon (near my home). So, I can´t help you with this.

Neverthless I went to the portuguese forum (www.forum-mergulho.com) to find out some good sites in the north of Portugal. And I found this:

http://neptune.microeuropa.pt/~escri008/inic_eng.htm

In this page you can find information about dive sites in north of Portugal ...

I hope this will help you ...

Thanks a Mill Conce!

The page is great and just what i was looking for! no worries that it took longer to get an answer, the second post was more or less to push the thread up.

and gladly thanks to you that helped :)

thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom