Ever been to Dolphin Quest?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Austin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, I'm headed back to Hawaii and want to know what everyone thinks of Dolphin Quest, I'm thinking of stopping by. I think they have two locations, one in Honolulu and one a bit north of Kailua-Kona. Anybody been there, what was it like?

Haven't been but heard it was good.

That's funny, one of my students last year was the son of one of DolphinQuest's owners. His name was Austin too. You sure you're not the same dude? :11ztongue

Aloha Austin,
Dolphin Quest is not in Honolulu but at the Kahala Mandrin Hotel, about 15-20 minutes (depending on traffic) away from Honolulu. They also offer a swim with the dolphins thing at Sea Life park, which is near Makapu.
I have not done it myself, but I know people that have and they all say it was a great experience.
Aloha,
Lisa

Thanks you guys, yeah, my Mom's the owner, just trying to get some opinions about it, LOL! OMG it's Archie, THE ARCHMAN!!! How are ya buddy??? Still looking for stuff deep in the ocean, hehehehe. I miss camp SO much, I've been talking with Jonah and Caitlin and Lucy a bunch, also keeping up with Sol. How are you! I miss all those lectures, good times, good times... :D

Son of a.... well now that your secret identity's been exposed, what would you like to do now? Did you get some of your summer pals "in" with DolphinQuest? As I recall, one or more of the girls wanted to intern at one of the facilities or something. How'd that pan out?

If you're free this summer, sign up with our new Caribbean Marine Reserves expeditions. It's supposed to kick butt.

And stop fibbing on scubaboard! The moderators around here go ballistic when folks do that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom