Need Olympus PT-018 Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gduch

New
Reaction score
Am looking for the PT-018 Housing for my C-750 Camera. Please reply if you have one, know someone who has one, or know of a substitute that is not that pricey.

Thanks

They keep coming up on ebay. Got one last month for $300. They have been topping out recently at the $300 to $350 range. I have tried other places to purchase and have not been successful save for ebay. Keep a close watch on the site and happy bidding!

Pamdiv:
They keep coming up on ebay. Got one last month for $300. They have been topping out recently at the $300 to $350 range. I have tried other places to purchase and have not been successful save for ebay. Keep a close watch on the site and happy bidding!

I have no trouble buying things on ebay but something this sensitive to all sorts of problems I am a bit leary on. I would like a new one if possible. I will check out the ebay post. Thanks for the input. Has anyone had any problems with this housing in the past?

gduch:
I have no trouble buying things on ebay but something this sensitive to all sorts of problems I am a bit leary on. I would like a new one if possible. I will check out the ebay post. Thanks for the input. Has anyone had any problems with this housing in the past?

The one I bought was new in the box. Some say 'used once', etc. I'd stay away from them. Mine came from a store in Australia getting rid of discontinued merchandise. Keep looking.

Pamdiv:
The one I bought was new in the box. Some say 'used once', etc. I'd stay away from them. Mine came from a store in Australia getting rid of discontinued merchandise. Keep looking.

Well, I bid on it so hopefully I will get it. It does say new in box and never been opened. The guy has a great rating too. Lives in Scottsdale, AZ. I do wonder a bit why he is selling that as I looked at other stuff he has sold in the past and has only sold a few cameras but all where happy. Thanks and hopefully I will have a good U/W shot under my name in the future....Keep those fingers crossed.

gduch:
Well, I bid on it so hopefully I will get it. It does say new in box and never been opened. The guy has a great rating too. Lives in Scottsdale, AZ. I do wonder a bit why he is selling that as I looked at other stuff he has sold in the past and has only sold a few cameras but all where happy. Thanks and hopefully I will have a good U/W shot under my name in the future....Keep those fingers crossed.
Good luck!!!!!!

gduch:
Auction just ended and I got it on Ebay.. Thanks for all the advice, hopefully it will be exactly as it says........

gduch
Congrats! If you don't mind my asking.........how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom