FS- Olympus PT-010 housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeC

Contributor
Reaction score
New, never had a camera in it or been underwater. It originally came from Japan so the included literature is in Japanese. Sold only in the US, don't want to learn about export rules or duties right now, sorry. Payment, USPS money order. Cost: $225.00 shipping included in the continental US. Shipping would be via USPS Priority Mail WITH insurance and delivery confirmation for everyone's safety.

FIRST person to post "I'll take it" here gets it. NO PMs or e-mails accepted. I'll PM the person who says wants it for details.

NOTE: I work non-traditional hours. I may note be able to check the board for 24 to 36 hours.

NOTE #2: If a person in HI or AK wants it I would charge only actual shipping charges. $225 + shipping. I'll eat the insurance and confirmation fees.

diverDano:
I will buy this.what does it come with. Is it new in box??
But he didn't say "I'll take it".

Since I said "I'll take it" first can I have it? :wink:

DA, even though you ARE a moderator NO!!! diverDano, it is NIB, it comes with Japanese manual, a blue plastic or rubber coated weight. A wrist strap and what looks like a neck strap??? Those are unopened so I'm guessing. There are two O-rings in a zip bag as well.

Dano, PM incoming.

I'm interested in your pt10...do you still have it and how much are you asking?
How long have you had it?
You can email me at damanley@bigfoot.com
Thanks..dan

If you still have it I will take it
Please let me know how much and where to sent the money??

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom