Thursday, Feb 24, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Starting weight: 88 kg / 194 lbs (January 13, 2005)
Current weight: 85 kg / 187 lbs
Target weight: 75 kg / 165 lbs

I just know I shouldn't have had that extravagant lunch and dinner...

Starting weight: 233 lbs (2/22/05)
Current weight: 228
Target weight: 185-200 lbs
Target Date: July 1, 2005 (tentative)

I lost 5lbs since Tuesday?!? I couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scale this morning. Wow, I guess I really was a lazy, fat son-of-a-gun....

Lost .5 this week, going to skip ANY beer this weekend and see if that helps enough to make it worthwhile!

Let the yo yo-ing continue , up 2

week, weight, loss/gain, total loss since April 8, 04
1. 242
2. 239, 3, 35
3. 238.5, .5, 35.5
4. 241, +2.5, 33
5. 236, -5, 38
6. 238, +2, 36
7. 236, -2, 38
8. 238, +2, 36

+3.

Starting weight:

April 2004 310.5lbs
Oct 2004 270
Feb 24, 2005 295

Chris I've been on a yo you since October, and most of my yo yoing has been upward bound. There hasn't been many weeks were I could report a no gain much less a weight loss.

It's discouraging because I know what I'm doing wrong, but can't seem to get myself back on track to doing the things I should be doing.

Down 1 lb. Driver G,I feel your pain!! I want to get this FAT OFF but I seem to have lost my motivation or willpower. I keep thinking that I WILL get to my goal. Im not ready to give up yet. Im not a good one to take advice from, But I take it one meal at a time,and one day at a time,If you fall off the wagon get right back on.Good luck next week. Turtle Gal

Weird???? Two weeks in a row now that I've weighed on Thursday morning and again on Friday morning and on Friday I weigh less?? So total loss this week 1.5lbs.

I'm at 218 and holding. I need to get below this plateu ... I will I just need to get after it. Everyone don't give up, nothing good comes without effort! Roger

RogerL.:
I'm at 218 and holding. I need to get below this plateu ... I will I just need to get after it. Everyone don't give up, nothing good comes without effort! Roger
I hit a brick wall about two weeks ago, very frustrating! I managed to get past it by having a few days of VERY low calories. For some reason it seemed to kick start my loss again???? :06:

Stay with it everyone...we're gettin' there! :wink:

and it looked like I was going to stay there for a while, then I got on the scale this morning and it read 215. I don't know what spurred the dip but who knows, I guess I can't complain as long as it keeps falling off. Roger

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom