Need an Oly 5060

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Allison Finch

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am traveling to PNG for a month and need to get a second 5060, in case of flood or malfunction. I'm hoping that the introduction of the 7070 will cause the price to drop on a new one. However, a used one is fine with me. Anyone upgrading to the 7070, let me know. I'm not leaving 'til June.

I have an Olympus 5060 if you are interested in purchasing it. It is only a few months old and I have purchased an additional 512mb CF card in addition to the 128mb XD card. My price is $700 if you are interested.

Allison Finch:
I am traveling to PNG for a month and need to get a second 5060, in case of flood or malfunction. I'm hoping that the introduction of the 7070 will cause the price to drop on a new one. However, a used one is fine with me. Anyone upgrading to the 7070, let me know. I'm not leaving 'til June.

Gosh, I paid way too much at my local store and it was only 600.00. Many sites on the net are selling it NEW for a little over 400.00. These are camera stores, not used private folks. I will buy new from one of these stores, if I must, but used is OK too. I'm afraid 700.00 is too much for me.

Allison Finch:
Gosh, I paid way too much at my local store and it was only 600.00. Many sites on the net are selling it NEW for a little over 400.00. These are camera stores, not used private folks. I will buy new from one of these stores, if I must, but used is OK too. I'm afraid 700.00 is too much for me.

Don't bother with KEH, their price of a bit over $400 is not worth it when places like buydig.com have it for $420 NEW with full USA warranty.

I just got one from Beach camera $409 w/ free shipping and all the stuff was in the box and warranty.

I found some for low $300 but only camera and I'll bet no warranty.

dmax tim:
I just got one from Beach camera $409 w/ free shipping and all the stuff was in the box and warranty.

I found some for low $300 but only camera and I'll bet no warranty.

Where did you find one for 300.00? I have all the "stuff" from my other camera. I really don't need repeats.

Not so good.. Beware of the New York camera dealers!!

If the price is like a hundred dollars lower than the going rate, they will usually try to hard sell overpriced accessories to make up the difference... If you don't buy, suddenly the camera is out of stock..

Don't ask me how I know :D (actually, I was easy, :eyebrow: I bought the accessories)

Do your research, and make sure the company is reputable, before you give up the credit card #.

Just my 2 cents FWIW

Ken

Back
Top Bottom