Looking for dive Buddies Seattle Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wannabe

Contributor
Reaction score
Have boat, not uncomfortable with diving from and unmanned boat.
Laid back approach (not anal)
Enjoys after dive brew (or three)
Regular buddies seem to be petering out on frequency of diving and I don't like it.

Boat to be out of storage and ready to go in about a week

Regular buddies seem to be petering out on frequency of diving and I don't like it.
:confused:

how can they be regular if petering out?

As a consequence my dive frequency is also way down. I want to dive more they aren't as interested. I don't know of any other way to put it.

I'm always looking for dive opportunities. I live in Bellevue. Where are you located?

I'am in Roslyn, wanna dive Lake Cle Elum ? 0 vis, cold and dirty, perfect . Lot's of brew afterwards. In fact, we can just sit on the shore and talk about it.

adios don O

Anytime! As long as you don't mind being patient with a newbie. I live south of Seattle and am in town most weekends.

Drop me a line sometime!

Send me a PM and we can talk about specifics

Weather is looking good for this weekend (especially Sunday)

Anybody interested? Send me a Private Message or E-mail at fly_by_night@netzero.com -- This is my spam recieving address that I use so PM is preferred.

I was thinking Either sunrise, KVI, or maury Island barges.

My brother is coming up there soon and would like to go out with someone. He doesn't have many dives under his belt but is actually quite good. (a gifted athlete). Anyway, if you can give me some contact info I'll call him with it. He's not much into the internet so if you wouldn't mind a phone call that would be better. I don't even have his email address. My address is tracydr@fullnet.net. Thanks! Tracy

Meeting at Redondo 9:30-9:45 to leave for KVI and Blakely rock

Anybody interested meet me there (green truck and 21' boat with twin outboards) and tag along.

Limit (2 additional divers)

Back
Top Bottom