SeaBear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shiprekd

Reaction score
I used to own a russian seabear and loved it. I've been looking for another (I know, I know) and wondering if anyone has seen any or knows of any for sale any place?

First time posting in the hunting forum, brings back some fun times.

When Seabear (distributed in the USA by Most Atlantic) went out of business, tehy paid off their salesmen with guns and parts. I would have rather had a check!

However, I do have a fair supply of parts and list them on my website as well as sell some kits on eBay. As was previously stated, the guns are pretty much sold out unless you happen to find one cllecting dust in an old shop somewhere. Ebay is just about the best source today.

Good hunting!

Ray
==================
Seabear Speargun Parts

hey there... do you still want to buy a sea bear???? I think i know a place where you can get a new one... I bought one last year, and it came directly from Russia. if you are still interested that is.
Kelsy

Actually I am familiar with that guy. But the gun he sells is totally different from the Seabear.

Thanks anyway!

well I will give you this picture, and then maybe you can tell me what I bought then. lol If it isnt a sea bear, then what the heck is it???
photo.php

well I will give you this picture, and then maybe you can tell me what I bought then. lol If it isnt a sea bear, then what the heck is it???
photo.php

Your picture didn't show up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom