Tuesday, March 1, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lamont

Contributor
Reaction score
guess i'll make the first post today...

200# -- loss of 1.5# from last week.

was at 198.5 yesterday, i always seem to fluctuate up on tuesdays...

lamont:
guess i'll make the first post today...

200# -- loss of 1.5# from last week.

was at 198.5 yesterday, i always seem to fluctuate up on tuesdays...

any loss is a good loss...right? :)
I haven't joined this group yet, but I think its a great idea... are many people still active?

baristalou, you'll probably see an increase the closer we get to "dive season". I'm in a slacking off period right now but I'll lose probably 15lbs or more before I go to Coz at the end of July. Join now, watch everyones progress. Membership will grow here in the next few months. Good luck, Greg

Waaaaah!! I gained 3lbs this week - up to 173lb. This is the problem with having house guests!! Diet goes out the window, wines and beers comes in through the door and the delivery pizza boys come calling!! It was a good job I kept swimming every morning otherwise I shudder to think what the gain would have been. Still, houseguest leaves today so back to normal lifestyle from tomorrow - yeah!!

Baristalou, join our Tuesday group, we need the people!! :wink:

tuesday it is then... I'll start next week...I have to buy a scale! I usually just judge weight gain/loss by how many tugs it takes to get my jeans on! :wink:
Good Luck everybody!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom