New person with a question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NickB

Reaction score
Hello everybody.

I've just registered and I'm already asking questions!

Myself and wife are planning to go to the Solomon Islands in July for a couple of weeks to do as much diving as we can. Can anyone let me know if they've been there, recommend a location, tips, advice etc.. We are interested in looking into both liveaboards and on land.

Thanks for your help!

NICKB

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

You came to the right place for questions. I'm the wrong guy for this answer, but I'm sure he'll be along shortly. For now, please check out geographic forums, ie. the Pacific, and nearby. Also try our Search feature.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Hello Nick,
welcome (Scub)aBoard! :balloon
Laurens

Hi Nick, my name is Matt. I would like to welcome you to ScubaBoard!

Take care and Safe Diving. :butnhome:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome to Sb.

Let me know how the Solomons went. My girl and I are heading to Tulagi hopefully for our honeymoon in November.

NickB:
Hello everybody.

I've just registered and I'm already asking questions!

Myself and wife are planning to go to the Solomon Islands in July for a couple of weeks to do as much diving as we can. Can anyone let me know if they've been there, recommend a location, tips, advice etc.. We are interested in looking into both liveaboards and on land.

Thanks for your help!

NICKB

I've never been on it, but the Bilikiki has one of the best reputations around for liveaboards. A couple on my last Aggressor trip were on it last year, and said it was fantastic.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom