MetroWest Dive Club Gear Swap - 3/8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
MetroWest Dive Club will be having a gear swap at our next meeting; Tuesday [tomorrow] 3/8. All our meetings are open to guests, and you are welcome to bring some stuff to the gear swap as well. Lots of good stuff generally; I know I'm bringing a few things that I've not had a chance to take pictures of and put up for sale, and there is generally quite a bit of gear from others as well.

It will also be one of the last two opportunities [aside of online] to get tickets for the MWCD Wrecks show on April 2nd, which is focused on u-boats and submarines and will have John Chatterton and Richie Kohler featured, as well as a number of other great speakers.

Meeting starts at 7:30 at the Crowne Plaza on Route 9 on the Framingham/Natick line. Social Hour starts between 6 and 6:30 at the bar there in the crowne plaza. Directions, details, and info on the club can be found on our website www.mwdc.org , or PM me if you have any questions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom