airport pickup?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cowprintrabbit

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Can anyone recommend a good towncar company to pick DH and I up from the airport in May? We don't need anything fancy; but the feeling when you get off the plane and someone is waiting for you can't be beat.

What hotel are you staying at? Typically, Halekulani in Waikiki and the Mandarin Kahala will be more than happy to pick you - just let the concierge know your desires. Lesser hotels can also make arrangements like this.
Leaving Redmond to go to Oahu? I left Oahu to go to Kirkland, so things have balanced out now...

Tom Winters:
What hotel are you staying at? Typically, Halekulani in Waikiki and the Mandarin Kahala will be more than happy to pick you - just let the concierge know your desires. Lesser hotels can also make arrangements like this.
Leaving Redmond to go to Oahu? I left Oahu to go to Kirkland, so things have balanced out now...

The Mariott Waikiki Beach, didn't think of that..

An SB member is getting me the # of a shuttle, too - I'll see what DH wants to do :D

I wish I could leave Redmond for Oahu; but alas, I must return... (I'd prbably miss it after a while...) We lived in Kirkland before we bought our house - cool place to live but too expensive to buy!

please let me know if you received the PM with the phone numbers,

Thanks,
Lisa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom