Where to dive in Gizo, Solomon Islands?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I'm heading over to Gizo in the Solomon Islands in the first week of May... I just got my Open Water and am totally keen bean to get my Advanced whilst over there. I haven't been able to find any dive shops on the net though... how much does it cost for the course and seperate dives???... compared to Sydney prices, I hope a little cheaper!!! Am SO EXCITED!!!

Hi Melissalee,

Are you going to the Solomons on an organised trip such as with Dive Adventures or through your LDS? If so, you're more than likely to stay at a resort that has the dive shop attached. I don't know how many places offer cert courses in the Solomons. I was at Tulagi in June/July last year and they don't. However we were on an organised trip with a Dive Instructor and I finished off my Deep Course with him over there.

Does that help answer your question?
Mel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom