FS: L&M STINGRAY II housing for Sony TRV320/120 and others

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nickdive03

Reaction score
Light & Motion STINGRAY II video housing for Sony Digital 8 TRV 320 and TRV 120 for sale. Excellent conditions. Housing can also fit Sony TRV 900 MiniDV and others with small modification of sliding tray.

Paid $3000 two years ago ($1999 for housing, $700 for LCD monitor back, $ 150 for case, plus tax). Asking $1500 o.b.o. Photos available upon request if interested.

Original owner. Housing has always been handled very carefully and maintained with lots of care (I guess it's one of those situations where being anal-retentive pays off).

Housing has been used for about 2 years, about 80 dives with it, always performed flawlessly.

Recently serviced by Light & Motion for regular factory maintenance (Sept. 2004 - paper proof available). Only 10 dives since then.

Housing comes with:

1)"Zoom-Macro" lens (allows wide angle to macro range, excellent optics).Lens in interchangeable with other optional lenses (eg., super wide and super zoom, available through L&M)

2) Pelican-like hard shell case with internal padding (fits airline overhead compartment).

3) Monitor back (with 2.5. bright LCD monitor and black rubber shade). Notice that this recent version of the monitor back can also be connected to an optional external LCD monitor mounted on the top of the housing via optional bulkhead that plugs into the back circuit board.

4) Original Back plate to be used as a spare (note: one of the two guide plastic pins at bottom of back plate is missing, however the remaining one is more than enough to align back plate to back of housing for perfect sealing)

5) Two spare O-rings for back plate.

6) Spare right-hand-side circuit board, user replaceable (allows rec/pause and tele/wide external white sliders to work).

7) Paper Manual

Payment through Paypal only.

More info on housing available at Light and Motion's web site, at http://www.uwimaging.com/products/video_housings/stingray_2/stingray_2.htm

Hi foamer86.

Just got another msg from you, and don't know if you sent this prior to the one yousend me a couple of days ago in which you were asking me if I was willing to sell the LDC and case as separate items.

Anyway, if you 're still interested in my ENTIRE package, I could be talked into throwing in the Sony TRV320 D8 camera for another $400 (paid around $800 in 2000). Excellent conditions, not a scratch; less than 100 hours of footage shot with it; never used to rewind tapes since I'we always used an external rewinder for this. Camera comes with all original accessories (charger, remote, memory stick, manual, strap, 2 90 min. batteries, tape cleaner, 37mm clear filter; I'll even throw in a 0.6 Sony Wideangle lens).

let me know.

Fastest way to get in touch with me is to email me directly to my main address at nickdive@verizon.net.

Nick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom