Anyone going to Roatan in June??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divegirl

Registered
Reaction score
My husband and I are leaving on June 1 for our 3rd trip to Roatan. Each time we have stayed at the Inn of Last Resort. Anyone on the board going to be there ??? We will be staying 2 weeks. Arriving June 1, leaving June 15th.

I would love to know about this resort. I am planning on going May 18th...my dive buddy had
a business trip come up and can't go...I am thinking of going by myself...do you think that would be a problem for a single woman....do you think I would feel comfortable?

Thanks

On both of our visits to The Inn Of Last Resort there were only a hand full of guests. One week we spent we were the only guests and it was great. The divers are both couples and singles but everyone is there for the purpose of diving. The night life is basically non-existent unless you walk or get a taxi into town. I don't think I would hesistate to go by myself. Don't know if you have checked out their website. There are links to trip reports there, mine is Leslie. If you have any specific questions let me know.

25 days and counting.

My fiancee and I will be at the Inn May 31 thru June 7. This is my third time to visit the Inn and her second. We'll look for you.

Back
Top Bottom