Spearfishing Rodeo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrfish87

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'd like to invite all spearfishermen and women to the 12th Annual New Orleans Aqua Aces Rodeo to be held on May 12th - 15th, 2005. For information contact me or visit our website: www.aquaaces.net. All of our proceeds benefit New Orleans Children's Hospital. Come on down for a good time for a good cause.

If you are ever in town give me a shout. I would love to get some people who have never been out to the rigs out there to get some fish. It's a whole different world. We love it. My wife has some familt in CA and when she graduates next year we are headed out that way for a visit. Visit our site in the future as the diving season is just beginning and we will have some new pics.

I would love to dive and hunt the rigs, so I hope you won't mind if I call sometime! Same goes for you, if you make it out here and can give me a couple of weeks notice, I'll hook us up for some NC lobstering and spearing.

Been playing Army for a while. I would love a trip for some Lobsters. I need an engine for my boat but I have a 22' "bay" boat that I use in the meantime. If the weather holds we are going on the 9th....pics will follow.

Fish,

A good chunk of my wifes family is in NO. The last time I came down to dive, I organized a rig trip/jazz fest trip. The rig diving got blown out, but Jazz fest was fun.

I'll let you know next time I come down and we can go diving (I hope).

TwoBit

Just as reminder, fish do not have to be shot in Louisiana waters. That means the whole country is open. The only thing you have to do is make the weigh in on Sunday the 15th of May with eligible fish.

Come on down for the weigh in.........lots of beer for the taking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom