Tuesday, March 15th weigh in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Far_X

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Bad news, folks, that scale groaned and creeked (if electrnic ones can do that) this morning under the weight. I put on three pounds. I was shocked to say the least. I have not been monitoring the weight for the whole week and through increasing the aerobic activity (compared to the week before), I had expected another drop. Not so. This calls for better organization and fo sticking with the plan. Tonight I will plan out my week of the exercise I am going to do and throw out the potatoes which I heap with melted butter, light mayo and cheese!! The official weigh in this morning was 174lbs - ten off target!!

Well after a little bit of neglect i found myself at 240 the other week and now am back to 236, so getting there again slowly. Not good, but getting better. Might not help this week as i have friends over from the UK who are all out for partying every night whilst i have this dreaded work most days.

BTW - i think electronic scales beep rather than creak :wink:

196#. down 4# from 2 weeks ago. that makes 10# for the year so far.

I'm down to 151, even though I ate like a pig all weekend. I'm not really trying to actively lose weight any more, but I need to lose about an inch off my hips to fit the new DC Z-Flex drysuit in a size medium *perfectly* :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom