Underwater 3chip digital video system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Baja Johnny

Registered
Reaction score
For Sale:
Sony 3chip digital video camera (VX1000):

In very good condition and has always been serviced annually at ConPro Video in San Diego, CA.
Comes with all the original accesories: manual, firewire, battery charger, remote control, etc...

Many Extras With Camera Include:
Varitey of Tiffen filters & filter pouch to hold filters
Cannon wide angle lens
Extra batteries (3 or 4)
Extra battery charger
Pelican case for camera, filters, wide angle lens, battery charger and accs.

Gates Underwater Aluminum Housing:

Also in very good condition. Everything works flawlessly and the housing was completely serviced with new o-rings about six months ago. The Gates housing needs no introduction---It's the top of the line, bullet proof, professional housing of choice by the pros. I originally paid $3,999 for it new and now have many extras that come with it. As said, it's in perfect condition and the only cosmetic items are a few scracthes on it from a few shark bites--only cosmetic scratches that have removed a bit of the aluminum finish.

Extras include:
Flat and Dome Ports---these are bayonet mount syle ports.
An extra acrilic dome port (brand new from gates)
Extra o-rings
U/W red and viloet colored filters for shooting in blue or green water
extra back mount for the housing--also brand new from gates--in case I ever broke it while in transit.

I'm selling because I've bought two new Sony 1080i HD cameras (the fx1 and z1u) so my vx1000 has to go. She's been great to me and has served me invaluably---and never let me down. To see some of the u/w images i've posted online go to:
http://homepage.mac.com/bajaecotour...deo/Menu21.html
Or
http://homepage.mac.com/bajaecotour...ieTheater5.html
*Remeber these are all compressed and very poor internet quality, but you get the idea. This is a superb system for someone thinking of going pro at a bargain price.

Selling for: $2,800 obo

You can contact me at: johnny@bajaecotours.com
I prefer to sell to someone in the San Diego area that can come check it out for themselves. Or if selling out of state or ? Only some form of buyer/seller protecition like paypal or other. I am very confident in this system and have receipts that come along with it to show the service I've performed on it. There is absolutely nothing at all wrong with the camera or housing and both are in excellent working condition.

**I'm happy to send photos to interested parties....

Thanks,
Johnny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom