any one diving in indiana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadog-uk

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi all,
I will be diving in Indiana at a place called Blue springs this week end wondered if any one else is diving there to

I dove there last weekend. 43 degrees at 50ft. Dress warm. I wore a 3mm and a 7mm over that and I was fine but several divers there call the second dive because it was too cold.

Have fun...Dive safe.

Chad

lol will do I am doing check outs for 8 students ill be in my 7 mm dry suit hope all works out ok:)
thanks for the heads up

A group from Sothern Indiana Scuba will be there Memorial day weekend...If you want info, contact Mark@ info@southernindianascuba.com
I myself am brand new, and looking for local people to dive with around here, I have heard good things about Blue Spring in Indy, Falling Rock near Louisville and Gilboa in Ohio..We need to get some trips line up, IN,KY divers..where are you?
Ron
:jester:

Thqanks for the offer to dive I have been to Gilboa a few times nice dive in the winter BRRRRRR but well worth the effort and been to Mermet springs a few times first time we went it was a blast the past few times it was very poor viz there but it is a 5 hour drive so you do the dives.
Would love to dive some time or another with you drop me a line and we can arrange it for an weekend soon.
have a good one and chat soon

Went to a place in Mitchell, IN today (alf Moon Beach), qbout 50 degrees, visibility about 10 feet...........I would like to get some of us together in July, maybe OH or Indy?
Ron

Chad, Ron and Mark

Please, count me in. Sounds like lot's of fun.

Jeff Great lakes diver

Mark It it seems the best place 2 dive in indy is Blue Spings! Have You found any thing better? Scott=-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom