Thursday, March 17, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Starting weight: 88,0 kg / 194 lbs (January 13, 2005)
Current weight: 82,5 kg / 182 lbs
Target weight: 75,0 kg / 165 lbs

No improvement for this week...

I'm weighing in at 209 this week. I really did'nt think it would be so consistant but so far it's been good. I think part of the reason it's been that way is that I'm so far over weight, I amagine as I get closer to the final goal it will get tougher. Hang in there, Roger

Finally hit 30 lb loss today! Have been working on losing weight again, since September, slowly but surely. Not sure what my goal is, I'm sure I'll know when I get there. I have lost a total of 70 lbs. since 6 years ago, a little at a time. I do want to lose at least 15 more, possibly 20. But I haven't been there in so many years, I honestly don't know what is the best weight for me, LOL!

Foo

RogerL.:
I'm weighing in at 209 this week. I really did'nt think it would be so consistant but so far it's been good. I think part of the reason it's been that way is that I'm so far over weight, I amagine as I get closer to the final goal it will get tougher. Hang in there, Roger

Good job Roger. Keep up the work. I did really well for the first three months, and it's been a struggle ever since. I lost 40lbs, but have put 25lbs back on since. :censored:

This week +1lb. I'm weighing 295lbs.

COngrats on the milestone Foo! :)

Me? No change from last week (which is fine, had a bad food week so I conisder it a success)

week, weight, loss/gain, total loss since April 8, 04
1. 242
2. 239, 3, 35
3. 238.5, .5, 35.5
4. 241, +2.5, 33
5. 236, -5, 38
6. 238, +2, 36
7. 236, -2, 38
8. 238, +2, 36
9. 235, -3, 39
10. 234, -1, 40
11. 234, 0, 40

Congratulations Foo!! Way to go.

Me, back down one pound to where I was 2 weeks ago... That brings me to a grand total of 51 pounds since April of last year... Hoping to make it an "even" 55 by April 4th. That will be officially one year.

-Frank

Congrats foo! You guys are doing great. I'm up another pound. :sigh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom